Prev: Ooops, doubleposted again Next: Re: Sensors

Re: Leading from the front, reprise

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 06:12:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Leading from the front, reprise

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Barclay
  To: gzg-l@scotch.csua.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 1:40 AM
  Subject: Leading from the front, reprise

  Allan wrote:

  And higher. This isn't restricted to WW2.
  Remember how
  "Stonewall" Jackson was
  mortally wounded...

  --> He wasn't the guy saying "They're a mile
  away! No one can hit from....
  <Bang>...<Thump>"..... I seem to recall
  some general discovering the enemy had a
  new rifle....

  <Noel>
  I thought Stonewall was the one shot by his own sentries on a dark
evening. I can't remember who discovered the new rifle...
  And while we are on the subject, a couple of us were discussing the
other day that table top gaming has a decided lack of friendly fire
incidents... Anyone have a house rule?

Prev: Ooops, doubleposted again Next: Re: Sensors