Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise

Ooops, doubleposted again

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:21:47 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Ooops, doubleposted again

Hi folks,

I did it again. I also had a look at WHY this happened.

The message I replied to was sent TO: gzg-l@scotch.csua. <etc>, with a
REPLY-TO: gzg-l@csua. <etc>

I must have hit 'reply to all' when posting the mail, thus sending to
botch scotch.csua. .., and to csua. .... I'm not sure why people are
posting their mail to scotch.csua. <etc>, instead of directly to csua,
but
this seems to be the cause of the double mail stuff? (That is, in those
cases where typists press 'y' too quickly when asked if they want to
reply
to all ;) )

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7E2oxJXH58oo6ncURAsqWAKDdpKvrwc8QxkYzVWYx2zzowBCZwACcD3QX
VUHNhyB5Zn1/OwO2NilD0yY=
=d0IM

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise