Prev: Leading from the front, reprise Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise

Re: Sensors

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 18:26:34 +1000
Subject: Re: Sensors

From: <kaime@mindspring.com>

> That's fine, so he'll be doing it.  I might have some suggestions soon
then
> :) .

Go for it! None of us have a direct line to God, and all suggestions are
welcome.
We may rip em to shreds (though hopefully with some politeness), but we
may instead say "If I'm so smart, how come *I* didn't think of that?".
And in any case, even if Ye Greatte Playteste Grouppe do pooh-pooh them,
I'm sure other subscribers may well be able to use them and enjoy them.

So please speak up. How do you think all those playtesters got their
names
on the credits? Even if none of their suggestions was followed, they
still
made
a contribution.

I'll be posting some of my own thoughts in a separate message. But I'd
recommend you have a decko at the mailing list archives to see some of
the past suggestions. Or not. Anything good is worth saying twice,
especially if discovered independently.

Prev: Leading from the front, reprise Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise