Prev: [FT] A question for Jon T or someone who might know Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise

Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: Ryan Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 01:35:43 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

Hiya Beth, how's Oz?

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Beth Fulton wrote:

> Well listening to the way Oerjan said it probably not ;)

Drat, I like the extra work they allow...

> Yep or any house-rules you come up with that suit you better, there's
> probably a few versions kicking around the web or in the list archives
if
> you're after inspiration.

I have a few ideas I'm batting around for optional added
sophistication. Not unlike my Nasty Weapons in DSII from a
few years back. The trick is if they are worth it or not.

Some involves using the DSII basic/enhanced/superior
concepts. Its still all very formative.

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -
-      BATF, People = People, what is confusing about this?	 -

Prev: [FT] A question for Jon T or someone who might know Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise