Prev: Re: [LST] Double msgs, again Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing Next: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

[FT] A question for Jon T or someone who might know

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 00:31:41 -0400
Subject: [FT] A question for Jon T or someone who might know

Item:

I see there is Fleet Book 1 errata in the FAQ
(plus two on Sam Reynolds armaggedon
outfitter ship construction page that have, for
no reason I can discover, failed to make it into
the FAQ). This is normal and I understand this. I
also see a new version of FB1 has been
published with the corrections.

My question is this:
Has Jon (or someone with Jon's permission)
produced corrected Ship System Displays for
the ones which were erratic? (as in, were part
of the errata) If so, is this in a downloadable
format somewhere?

I've decided to laminate a bunch of SSDs so I
con't have to keep making trips to the
photocopier and cutting and pasting ot make
ship cards. It occurs to me I'd like to do it with
corrected SSDs, if this is possible.

So, someone clue me in....

<And since many of you know me well enough
to see this as a straight line... resist the
temptation to make comments about how
hard/impossible/thankless trying to clue me in
might be.>

Tom B.
A groundpounder lost in vacc-head territory

Prev: Re: [LST] Double msgs, again Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing Next: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire