Prev: [SGII] Suport Weapon fire and some other stuff Next: Re: [SGII] Suport Weapon fire and some other stuff

RE: [SGII] Suport Weapon fire and some other stuff

From: "bbell1@i..." <bbell1@insight.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:10:10 -0400
Subject: RE: [SGII] Suport Weapon fire and some other stuff

Multiple support weapons can be fired in support of small arms fire
(same action).

As for Leader Loss above squad leader, it is up to house rules.
Perhaps each command level below the leader loss would have to spend an
action to reorganize. Until then, they would not be able to receive
command activations (or would have to spend the first action of the
command activation as a reorganize action).

Anyway, just a suggestion.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com