Prev: RE: 35th Rifle Batallion Next: RE: [SGII] Suport Weapon fire and some other stuff

[SGII] Suport Weapon fire and some other stuff

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:55:27 -0000
Subject: [SGII] Suport Weapon fire and some other stuff

SGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISGIISG

Hi all,

There hasn't been much SGII talk on this board since I joined (yup I've
been
lurking) so here is a query or two:

If you have multiple support weapons integral to a squad (e.g. use the
TOE
in the back of the book) can you fire both/all of them in support of
your
main firepower, and does it take only one action?

What do you think should happen to a platoon/company whose CinC is
killed/woulnded/captured? I asked John Tuffley at Salute 2000 and he
said
that he hadn't thought about that... any ideas?

Richard

_

Prev: RE: 35th Rifle Batallion Next: RE: [SGII] Suport Weapon fire and some other stuff