Prev: Re: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock Next: Re: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock

Re: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:16:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock

You buy them books, you buy them books, and all they do is eat the
bloody
covers... *sigh*

Ignoring the second part of your note...

***
This is ranked very highly over at Amazon (5 star average on 33 reviews,
ranked 30,720 overall in sales). Get a copy if you value literature in
SF.
***

Or, you could buy it and Norstilia (boy, was I off) from the web site
maintained by his daughter, and get $5 off. Natch, you'll learn at lot
more
about him and his work there than we could, OR should be bringing up on
this list:
http://www.cordwainer-smith.com/books.htm

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock Next: Re: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock