Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot Next: RE: RE: Re: PDS/ADFC systems

RE: [DS] AAR The Battle of Research Station Muriel (Long)

From: "bbell1@i..." <bbell1@insight.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:43:40 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS] AAR The Battle of Research Station Muriel (Long)

I will preface my comments by noting that I have not played Warhammer
40k (including the Tyranids).

Perhaps, the Tyranid infantry needed a "sprint" movement? If not
attacking, they may move 2x normal PA movement?

I would also suggest giving the Tyranid infantry the equivilent of IVARs
in close assault. That way they have a chance to take out light armor if
it is foolish enough to get close assaulted.

Anyway, just some off-the-cuff suggestions.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
---