Prev: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: RE: RE: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

DS construction questions

From: Marc Boisvert <mboisvert@c...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:07:17 -0400
Subject: DS construction questions

G'day all
Delurking for a bit,

I've got two questions about vehicle construction after rereading the
rules.

1. Is the cost for GmsL and GmsH   (2 and 4 cap respectively) on pg 16
for fixed mounting only or is it the same cost if I mount them in a
turret? According to the description on pg9 these are size 1 and 2
weapons and should cost 3 and 6 capacity pts  if mounted on a turret.

2. Does the Command/Communications Systems (cap8) include space for the
command team  like weapon/artillery systems which are assumed to have
space for the crew/gunners or do I have to spend  4capacity pts for the
command team and assume the Command/comm system only has space for the
comms/computer operators and equipment.

The construction system does need a bit of a facelift.

Thanks

Prev: [OT] Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: RE: RE: [FT] Simultaneous Fire