Prev: Re: [FT] What makes a good destroyer? Next: ;->= Re: [FT] What makes a good destroyer?

Re: [FT] What makes a good destroyer?

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:13:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] What makes a good destroyer?

Try using them like destroyers.

If thier in front of or with your battle line units (BB's, BDN's, SDN's)
they'll draw fire away from the battle line units, but they won't last
long.
If they are one range band behind the battle line units, they can then
swoop
in and harrass (draw fire) the enemy.  This works best if the DD's have
couple Submunition packs, or other one shot wonders.  The FSE Ibiza
class FF
is an example of a useful design, assuming it doesn't blow up before it
gets
to fire.

ias