Prev: Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode Next: Re: [OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

RE: Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode

From: "bbell1@i..." <bbell1@insight.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:40:35 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode

Probably the easiest ways to do it within the FT rules are:

1. Build a supership with Bays that could hold the Destoyers. The
Destroyers would not have FTL engines, but the supership would. You
would still need to pay for regular engines on each one under the
current rules.

2. Build a supership with a tug FTL. The DDs do not have to have FTL,
but the supership would. Treat all 3 ships as individual ships flying in
extrememly close formation. If onoe of the ships MD is damaged, tho
others would have to reduce MD output to stay in formation. While
attached (if your group agrees), roll a die to determine which ship it
hit.

If you wanted to have damage from one ship effect the others when they
reassemble, you would have to use house rules.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
http://www.ftsr.org/