Prev: [FH] Armed forces and space based assets. Next: RE: RE: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

RE: RE: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:55:40 -0400
Subject: RE: RE: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

DavidG said:
>It's just not practical for this group. Perhaps
the next group I play with will be receptive, or
perhaps things will change at some point in the
future, but I don't think it will fly. I have
brought up things I've seen on the net only to
be accused of trying to change the game. The
group dynamics seem pretty delicate as they are
with this group.

I'll assume your group has more than 2 others in addition to you.  If
so, next session have a vanilla game (for the True Believers) and a
playtest game (for you and the other heretics).  You can truthfully say
that we're gathering ideas for FB3 and members of the playtest team
asked you to try thus-and-such & report. But you do have to send the
after-action reports.
--Laserlight
(a player and often testy, by concatenation therefore a playtester)

Prev: [FH] Armed forces and space based assets. Next: RE: RE: [FT] Simultaneous Fire