Prev: Re: FT-MT missiles Next: Re: FT-MT missiles

Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:19:53 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

At 10:14  14/05/01 -0400, Laserlight wrote:
 >> I have to play what the group wants to play. I'm
 >> stuck with it (most of the time). In fact if just
 >> one person demands we play "by the rules" we
 >> pretty much have to.
 >
 >You mean your group decided that one veto overrules the majority?
 >Interesting.	And you also have someone who insists on his own way
 >when everyone else wants to try a different option?  Hm...

I don't know about anyone else but house rules and optional rules are
just
addons which can only be used with the agreement of all players
involved.
I've always considered demanding to play house rules the height of  bad
manners :) But having said that you can always play optional and house
rules amongst those who AGREE to the house/optional rules and those that

don't  ...... WELL?

Derek

Who once played a game at a modern micro armour competition at CANCON
one
year against a bloke who had a WHOLE BOOK FULL OF HOUSE RULES which he
insisted on using during the competition. Still beat him though :)

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: FT-MT missiles Next: Re: FT-MT missiles