Prev: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: [OT]Doolittle Raiders Reunion

Re :A question of etiquette and focus

From: "Flynn Richardson" <Flynn.Richardson@u...>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:15:17 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
Subject: Re :A question of etiquette and focus

	Ha Ha Ha! Too bad they can't fly :)

	Derek

Yes I must admit I am hanging my head in shame...

For those out side of the region our wise and forward thinking
government
has decided that we don't need an air combat wing or training branch so
is
going to disband them. The main argument put forward is that "we have
never used them in anger so what use are they" My reply is "So they did
work then!!"

At least we will still keep some transport capabilities and our cut down
maritime surveillance (above surface as they have scraped the anti sub
upgrades). Well we will have them until some bright young accountant
thinks up the idea that commercial carriers can do the transport job.

Flynn Richardson
Special Projects Manager
Unilever Australasia

Prev: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: [OT]Doolittle Raiders Reunion