Prev: RE: [FT] Earthforce Sourcebook - Babylon Project Next: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods

Re: [FT] Savasku Pods

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:51:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods

> Thats why I suggested increasing the cost of the power generators from
what
> is originally given. The changes to the original ships would be easy
and
> quick to do, and would make super SV ship designs less overpowered
when
> playing against equal points values. If combined with the other
sugestions
> (range bands, etc), it would give the effect of the limit on the mass
used
> in power generators (without the artificial mass limit on the power
> generators). Just my sugestion.

I suspect that while your method will make Sa'Vasku supper ship more
balanced, it will also make the existing FB2 Sa'Vasku less balanced (too
expensive).  I would rather place a limit on the mass available to power
generators, then increase their cost.  This in no more artificial then
"Pulse Torpedoes can have at most three arcs" or, "Pod Launchers have
only
one arc", etc.

Prev: RE: [FT] Earthforce Sourcebook - Babylon Project Next: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods