Prev: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods Next: DS2/SG2 harminization - replies to Brian and Andrew

RE: [FT] Earthforce Sourcebook - Babylon Project

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:41:02 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Earthforce Sourcebook - Babylon Project

As soon as I got my copy way back when, I did convert to generate points
and
construction under FT2.  I found them all internally consistant except
for
the Centauri Battlecruiser.  The Heavy beams may still be undercosted,
but
appear reasonable.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/efsbrv.htm

This was the first conversion put into webland, but the current versions
have diverged significantly since FB2 over the years.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies