Prev: The future? Not a game, but lives lost/saved. Next: Re: [FT] FSE Coloration

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "Don M" <madd@v...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:35:32 -0500
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Since I count Hispanic/Anglo from my mother's side and Cherokee/Anglo
from my Father's side I can safely say that French (paternal side) and
Spanish (maternal side) are 'white'.

Glenn,
     LOL almost the same, Cherokee/ Welsh on Father's side and Dutch/
Irish
on
mother's side. My kids are all that plus half Korean, and I have told
them
to each
marry a Hispanic and an African so there is someone for everyone to
fight at
family
reunions ( I want no one slighted ) . So as you can see we are happily
contributing
to the ever changing face of the USA.

Prev: The future? Not a game, but lives lost/saved. Next: Re: [FT] FSE Coloration