Prev: RE: OT: Oceanography stuff Next: Re: DS II Battle Report

Re: DS II Battle Report

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: DS II Battle Report

I'm not real familiar with Dirtside. Are combat
walkers like Battletech Mechs? If so, can mechs
stand up to tanks in DSII? If so, can you buy
mechs with the same points your opponent would
use to buy a force that can stand up to his, or
will he likely win?

In Battletech, the mechs usually win, partially
because it IS a mech game, so there has to be
some reason for fielding them. In a game like
dirtside, I'd almost expect them to encourage
regular tanks to discourage mechs a little.

Can you use battletech tanks in DSII or are they
the wrong scale? How about Renegade Legion grav
tanks? How about the regular modern tanks (M1A1's)
you see in the game store?

Thanks, hope I don't sound TOO ignorant.

Prev: RE: OT: Oceanography stuff Next: Re: DS II Battle Report