Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 19:05:20 EDT
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Jon, it's your timeline **but** where did the masses of the LLAR merc's
come from?  Unless this was a very elite group led by the child of
Falkenberg's son and Hammer's daughter there are a big bunch of 'mothers
of warriors' (to use a Cherokee term) out on the colonies breeding these
soldiers.  What did the LLAR do?  Convert to LDS and practice polygamy?

(Relax, all you LDS types out there, I know you don't do that now -
after
all, I am Ex-LDS and know more about church history then the average LDS
church attending member does.  Unless you have gotten better about
teaching the adult converts about that...)

Seriously, to have a lot of troops running around, there has to be a big
enough population base (many moms) or one big birth rate... like 4:1 or
more...  I can understand this in Starguard's timeline but I never got
the impression the FT/SG2/DS2 timeline has mass exodus' occurring...

Glenn/Triphibious