Prev: RE: Vehicle Questions for SG Next: RE: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 05:50:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

--- Don M <madd@vvm.com> wrote:

>			   The United Star Union
>
> David,
>
> I use a variation on Stray Cat's USA information
> only
> mine is a brake a way group of colony worlds and
> asteroid mining colonies. Found primarily by US and
> other NAC separatists. ...I have all these UFP
> ships
> laying about so had to give them a home. The USU
> Navy is
> made up of all the old and some of the new
> Federation figures.

I'm already using my Fed figures as the new
federation, a mildly waco group who adopted
the Federation constitution for real and build
their ships to look like the 20th century TV
show.

I'm either going to use the Kallistra Terran
figures for the USN or I have some scratch
builds in mind for he job. I built a scratch
carrier with a CVN looking flight deck and
a dome on top and below and some CIWS
mount looking things for PDSs.

Prev: RE: Vehicle Questions for SG Next: RE: The United States in Full Thrust