Prev: [FT] SENTRI Drones. Next: Re:New 40k race (The GZG Digest V2 #464)

Re: [SG2] Combining support weapons in a single fire action

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG2] Combining support weapons in a single fire action

I've got an assault squad with 2 SAWs - it's 4x Shotguns, 2x Flamers, 2x
standard SAW, all in full suit armour.

When firing past one range band, we've always just done quality + 2 SAW
FP
die (can't remember what that is right now!) and it works fine.

Theoretically, the plan is to use the DET rules to split off the two
SAWs
and have them in support while the rest of the squad enters close
assault;
in practice I tend to send everyone in regardless...

Having two different support weapons is harder to manage, but I like
someone's idea of using the FP die that rolled higher to determine which
Impact die to use.

My $0.02,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: [FT] SENTRI Drones. Next: Re:New 40k race (The GZG Digest V2 #464)