Prev: Re: Fig problems Next: RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

RE: Fig problems

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <cdownes-ward@9...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:16:48 +0100
Subject: RE: Fig problems

You could try

Scotia http://website.lineone.net/~grendel.co/scotiamicromodels.html - I
have a few of the less exotic SciFi and the modern range, quite
good detail the xxxx-2000 figures (Abrams-2000, Leopard-2000...) are
standard Modern vehicles but with rail guns and remote turrets, the
3000 versions have hover skirts as well and the 4000 range have
"anti-grav".
If your opponents vehicle recognition skill's aren't too good
a South African force will make good wheeled vehicles.

Adler/Dark Star: http://members.netscapeonline.co.uk/adlerminiatures/
These are quite expensive for vehicles but the Infantry are quite
impressive
(they are recognisable as 6mm versions of the 25mm
Denizen range) (http://www.ainsty.co.uk/index.htm)

Or Irregular http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/
I have some of these - they are relatively cheap but lacking in detail
compared to the GZG Dirtside figures.

Connaughton