Prev: RE: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results Next: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:40:43 -0700
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

David Griffin wrote:

> I used to think I was pretty open minded, but a
> couple of games against customized Savasku ships
> has made me unwilling to fight them again without
> a REALLY SIGNFICANT point advantage. You can always
> try offering the opponent say 150% or 200% of your
> points and see if they'll take it. I find too that
> small Savasku units aren't too horrible, maybe
> you can do some very small (500 pt) engagements.

Would you classify a mixed sa'vas fleet heavily unbalanced too? I'm
running (at max) 4 frigates, 4 destroyers, 3 cruisers, 3 heavy cruisers,
2 battleships, 2 superdreadnoughts, with the dreadnoughts coming out
only in the big games. If anyone is interested I can post a URL for SSDs
for my ships.

Prev: RE: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results Next: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire