Prev: Re: [OT] You just can't keep a good man down... Next: Re: [SG] Needle Weapons

RE: [SG] Needle Weapons

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 06:39:27 -0700
Subject: RE: [SG] Needle Weapons

Initial look says lots of suppressions, not many casualties.

I was thinking for the Needle Weapons:
		   Range     FP   Impact	Suggested FP
Suggested Impact
Needle Pistol:	    Close     2      d4 	1.5		d4
NAW:			      4      d6 		3.5
d6
Needle SAW:		     d12     d6 		d10
d8

Reasoning:	I lowered the FP to tone this down a touch.  As posted 2
men with
NAW have the same FP as a squad of Riflemen.  I think the higher ROF of
the SAW
would account for more chances to wound.

Michael Brown