Prev: Thanks for the Technoid Walkers! Next: RE: [OT] space cats On Topic

RE: [OT] space cats On Topic

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <cdownes-ward@9...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:21:42 +0100
Subject: RE: [OT] space cats On Topic

Dig's around in old grey matter -

The little lizard guys are called T'Rana, I have 1 (one) with what's
supposed to
be a grenade launcher. IIRC they same people also made a range of Human
troops which
had two styles of kit one of which was space suits and guns and the
other
was power
armour and "sun guns" aka plasma guns, there was even a set of tactical
rules to
go with them - and I still can't remember the name of the manufacturer!

Chris Downes-Ward

Wilson