Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: RE: [OT] space cats On Topic

Thanks for the Technoid Walkers!

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:03:25 EDT
Subject: Thanks for the Technoid Walkers!

I finally got around to looking at the page with these:
>http://www.angelfire.com/nc/wconvention/index.html<

I was looking for a distinctive "look" for the op-for in a possible Star

Frontiers based Dirtside/FT campaign that is currently running around in
my
head. (One of these days I'll catch it and get it commited to hard-drive

space :o)

I think this is it. Especially since work just handed me a large bag of
mixed
chips to "dispose" of :o)

Between Sathar and Zurquar(sp?) I think walker based armor is the way to
go.

Again, thanks :o)

Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: RE: [OT] space cats On Topic