Prev: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics Next: Re: MORE SCIENCE AND SF

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:11:24 -0700
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

<bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk>
>writes:
>Anyone tried fire by squadron?  Although I like what i am hearing about
>simultaneous fire (for smaller scenarios at least.)

We had discussed fire of equal MASS in another thread. Basically, the
MASS of the largest ship involved in the battle is the limit for a
single activation.

You need to make sure that you're playing with others that can do
basic math off the cuff, or else it can bog down while others attempt
to mini-max.

Prev: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics Next: Re: MORE SCIENCE AND SF