Prev: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: Shawn M Mininger <smininger@y...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

Yeppers, heh heh heh I put up with it for quite a
while.	I don't like to be a whiner and I took it as a
challenge, but one of my other buddies finally piped
up and said he's not willing to play anymore against
the sa'vasku.  I have to admit that I breathed a sigh
of relief.

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:41:36 -0700 (PDT) Shawn M
> Mininger
> <smininger@yahoo.com> writes:
> >Heh heh yeppers, With missles and fighters,
> initiative
> >is effectively a moot point.
> >
> >As for the fire control limits, normally would
> agree,
> >if you are using the 'canned' ships out of the
> book.
> >Heh heh heh but (as I mentioned a while ago when I
> was
> >seeking advice on fighting Sa'vasku monoliths) my
> >group usually custom builds our ships.  Heh heh heh
> >when we play a 2000pt battle, one of my friends
> builds
> >one giant 2000pt ship.  He makes sure to put many
> many
> >many FireCons on it. Heh heh heh heh always lots of
> >fun.
> >
> >This is how I became accutely aware of the
> initiative
> >issue.
> >

> Yes, but we discussed that issue out when you first
> brought it up and I
> expect it would only last as long as the other
> players' patience...

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for
> less!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

=====
Thank You,

Shawn M Mininger

Prev: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics