Prev: Re: Toys from Jane's... Next: RE: Toys from Jane's...

Re: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's...

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:57:28 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's...

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> >  >ex-squid
> >
> > I'm guessing you're not talking about cephalopods here????
> >
> > Thanks
>
> I must confess my ignorance in this area, even though this mundane's
main
> interest in military history has always been naval, I thought 'squid'
> referred to sub guys, though I've heard plenty of other nicks for
them.
> Several are un-repeatable here.
>
> On the other hand, I guess serving on the Pegasus is about as close to
> being a flyboy without actually being an aviator. ;->=

Pegasus? As in the hydrofoil Fast Patrol Boat? I can see your point,
indeed :)

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE61GLNJXH58oo6ncURAuG3AKDfByDTzlDGG670xTfMEbKQJH8LNQCeJBcc
qlkdZ73n4JA/M4Z6mgjtMNA=
=Y5+H

Prev: Re: Toys from Jane's... Next: RE: Toys from Jane's...