Prev: Re: Toys from Jane's... Next: Re: Toys from Jane's...

Squid Re: Toys from Jane's...

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:26:03 -0500
Subject: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's...

>  >ex-squid
>
> I'm guessing you're not talking about cephalopods here????
>
> Thanks

I must confess my ignorance in this area, even though this mundane's
main
interest in military history has always been naval, I thought 'squid'
referred to sub guys, though I've heard plenty of other nicks for them.
Several are un-repeatable here.

On the other hand, I guess serving on the Pegasus is about as close to
being a flyboy without actually being an aviator. ;->=

Prev: Re: Toys from Jane's... Next: Re: Toys from Jane's...