Prev: RE: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: Re: Toys from Jane's...

Re: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:45:14 +1200
Subject: Re: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

Ted wrote:
> Just wanted to do a quick survey and see how the folks on the list are
treating turreted infantry weapons on their vehicles in SG2 (and DS2 for
that matter).  I'm talking vehicles like the British Ferret with it's
turreted .30 cal machine gun and the US Marine LVT amphibious APC with
it's
turreted .50 cal machine gun and 40mm MK19 automatic grenade launcher.

I'd treat turreted APSW weapons as APSW weapons that can be fired while
under attack. For the 0.50 cal, I'd treat that as a Heavy APSW (rules on
my
site), 1.5 capacity, turret mount would cost 2 - 3 capacity. For the
40mm
AGL, I don't know yet.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://members.nbci.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: RE: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: Re: Toys from Jane's...