Prev: Re: Trees (was Terrain) Next: Re: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

RE: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:44:48 +1000
Subject: RE: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

Built in as class-1 weapons: 2 APSW = 5 capacity.  Fired as linked
weapons.
Ignores suppression as vehicle (due to being enclosed turret).

Using your LVT example:
FP: d10, I:d10 mg + FP:d12, I:d8 grenade launcher
Resolve with Q + d10 + d12, Impact of the LOWER = d8.
You could theoretically spend 2 separate fire actions to fire them
individually, but personally I think it starts getting a strong chedder
flavour.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM

I'm
> talking
> vehicles like the British Ferret with it's turreted .30 cal machine
gun
> and the US Marine
> LVT amphibious APC with it's turreted .50 cal machine gun and 40mm
MK19