Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: PBEM JUMP into the Unknown

RE: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 07:49:38 -0700
Subject: RE: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo

> Okay thanks.	But I've always wondered about this, does this
> mean the 6mm infantry is actually in a bigger scale than the
> regular DS/FW vehicles?

	I can't say for all of the vehicles in both lines, but of the
vehicles I own I would say the troops are not in "scale" to the
vehicles.
The 6mm troops (both Dirtside and oop Epic) are big. But then they do
look a
lot better then the 1/285th stuff I own.

Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: PBEM JUMP into the Unknown