Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: RE: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo

Re: FMA Battalion

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:49:31 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Battalion

on 4/9/01 9:13, Andy Cowell at andy@cowell.org wrote:

>> Sounds like a great idea.  Are the block games at Columbia worth
>> playing?  I've been curious, but at the price I hate to just jump.
>
> Wow!	They are expensive.  What's so cool about them that makes it
> worth it?

At least to me the almost double blind nature of most of their games are
refreshing.  They're not completely double blind in that you see where
your
opponents units are, just not how big they are or which ones are which.

Kevin Walker
sage@chartermi.net

Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: RE: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo