Prev: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: SV: Phalon Weapons and Defences

Re:Ship stats Question

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 08:53:30 +0100
Subject: Re:Ship stats Question

For customs patrol craft and the like, I use frigates (for the FTL long
ranged versions) and corvettes (for the non-FTL, short rahged versions).
No
missiles, just light energy weapons. I also fit a mass of troops, to
represent the extra crew/pa/marines/whatever required for boarding and
piloting captured ships. Just my take on this. Also, different sized
ships
for different nations (lighter ships for nations with more planets and
more
trade, ie the nac, less and larger for more restrictive nations, ie the
esu).

BIF
 "yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
 strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: SV: Phalon Weapons and Defences