Prev: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: RE: [FT] Ship Stats Question

GZG lists - how many/addresses/digests supported/etc

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:16:50 -0400
Subject: GZG lists - how many/addresses/digests supported/etc

Guys n Gals,

Here are my questions many:

How many lists are there? And how many still active/functional? How many
have digests? And what are their subscription addrs?

We have gzg-l (this list)
We have the playtest list (by invitation only and not generally
available)
We have a gzg encylopoedia list (addr forgotten)
We have (apparently to my surprise) a gzg aliens list (addr recently
seen)
We have a gzg-computer list

Any others? Are these ones active? Does someone have a list with _all_
the
subscription addresses on it somewhere on the web? Including which of
these
have digests and what those digest addrs are?

If not, I think it is time this stuff is all together in one place (I
know
just the place too... once I get it I'll post it myself if such an
enumeration is not already existant).

If such a list exists, could somebody post the urls?

Yes, these are questions. No there are no rewards for correct
answers....
but I prefer them to false answers :)

Prev: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: RE: [FT] Ship Stats Question