Prev: RE: [OT] Digital Cameras Next: [DS2] Technoid Walkers

RE: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:50:54 -0700
Subject: RE: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo

>> This Saturday we take a company of these into battle, escorting
>> a convoy. I did up vehicle stats with each gun as a Class 2 DFFG.
>> I also set them up as if they can carry 1 infantry element -
>> I thought that would account for the space/gun crews in the
>> back. Any other thoughts?
>>
>> Hellion Mk I Combat Car
>> size 4, armor 2, FGP, Class 2 DFFG x3 (SUP FCS), INF-2, ECM-BSC,
>> SLTH 1, Fast GEV

	Interesting stats. I must admit I do not remember the combat
cars being APCs in the stories, but maybe it is just me. I also never
pictured them as being as large or larger then the tanks. How does
the new figure match up against the Deimos size wise?

	I am looking forward to reading the AAR for this battle. Sounds
like a nice scenario.

Prev: RE: [OT] Digital Cameras Next: [DS2] Technoid Walkers