Prev: Re: Close Assaullt Next: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields

[FT] WDA Version 2.0 Online

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:48:39 -0400
Subject: [FT] WDA Version 2.0 Online

Weapon/Defence Archive Version 2.0 has been uploaded.

http://members.nbci.com/noam_izenberg/Weap-Def_Archive.htm

New for V2.0
Seperate pages for different sections (Please tell me if you find broken
or
dead links!)
Nifty New Graphics from Charles Taylor (more to come)
New Section: Maneuver (new rules and variants)
WotW #5 AFHAWKS
WotW #6 Targeting Lidar
New Unfiled systems (actually no - I filed them all ecxept for one that
got
accidentally munged)
Filed: Interweaved Superconducting Armor; Drone Fighters; EMP Salvo
Missile;
MT Missiles (AB);
Blinder Missile; Needle Missile; Bobbler; Single Shot Torp; Effector

Prev: Re: Close Assaullt Next: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields