Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: Re: Fighters, missiles in FT

I don't think so! Re: [OT] FTSR Submissions 2001

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:41:13 -0500
Subject: I don't think so! Re: [OT] FTSR Submissions 2001

Brian, I can think of few things so on-topic as maint and support of
such a
valuble resource for the further creative expansion of the GZG fan base.

For the many times work like yours goes unnoticed, unrewarded, let me me
put forth my wan thank you!

Those who can, do, those who can't, teach, those who can't do either,
lay
on the blarney. ;->=

Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: Re: Fighters, missiles in FT