Prev: [OT] GW 6mm Miniatures for sale (again!) Next: RE: TOE (was Cheese factor)

Re: Bug was: Reusing old figures

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 04 Apr 2001 08:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Bug was: Reusing old figures

>Absender: johncrim@voicenet.com
> I've got a similar problem with these guys....
> http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Graphics/BUG.jpg
>
> That's a 25mm figure next to the big bug, so you can see how large
> it is. I've got thirty of these things ("Aracnids", despite the six >
legs, from the "Battlords of the 23rd Century" line) that I picked
> up on clearance, and I'm dying to use them in a game.

> I have a feeling that Stargrunt really isn't going to be able to
> handle these figures at all.	You can't see it in the scan, but the >
Bug is carrying a rifle that's a little bigger than the guy standing
> next to him, plus he's got a pair of big missile pods and that
> gunlike thing sticking out of his back...he's closer to being a
> light vehicle than a heavy trooper.

Perhaps a vehicle is the best way to handle it. Or a heavy PA trooper.

Some thoughts: his field of fire and his vision seem pretty much
restricted to the forward arc.
The feet are fairly small for the bulk. He may have difficulty on soft
ground.

Greetings

Prev: [OT] GW 6mm Miniatures for sale (again!) Next: RE: TOE (was Cheese factor)