Prev: Re: Reusing old figures Next: Re: [SG] Scout units

Re: Another copy of MT

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:11:43 EDT
Subject: Re: Another copy of MT

Sorry this took so long.  I appreciate the offer but I already have
FT/2nd and do not need a second copy.  Thank you anyway.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel) You don't have to be
French
to be
a 'frog', or even human! Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard,
Dirtside 2,  Ratner's Space Marines and Full Thrust/FB1.  Resistance is
everything!
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historicals) and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com
(Fantasy
and
6mm/10mm figures.

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:58:42 -0800 Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@toast.net>
writes:
>Found another copy of MT, but it is bundles with FT2. Good price for
>both: $22. If someone wants both or they I can get 2 people to split
>them let me know.
>
>--
>Channing C. Faunce
>
>chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
>http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html
>
>NEW projects
>http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
>http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg
>
>Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
>     decide everything. attributed to Josef Stalin

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Reusing old figures Next: Re: [SG] Scout units