Prev: Re: Reusing old figures Next: Re: Another copy of MT

Re: Reusing old figures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:43:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Reusing old figures

At 10:11 PM 4/3/01 EDT, you wrote:

>Put them in DS2 as oversized vehicles???
>
>I don't know how SG2 handles vehicules but 30......

Well, they were on sale and I managed to pick them up two or three at a
time.  They'll make an impressive sight if I can ever get them all
prepared
and on the table.

I also got a whole bunch of another figure from the line, a creature
that
looks like an oversized mountain lion with a bunch of weapons strapped
on
to it.	It's supposed to be an alien, but I'm going to treat it as a
gene-modified cyborg cougar.

Because that's just *so* much more realistic, after all.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Reusing old figures Next: Re: Another copy of MT