Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: Cheese factor

Re: Reusing old figures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 19:24:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Reusing old figures

At 11:41 AM 4/3/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I was thinking of statting them out as PAs as they are gigantic and as
had written them they were highly adaptable, very resilient and harder
than
*&$@? to kill.

>Any thoughts on alternatives to statting them or armament for aliens
big
enough to carry full sized RFAC/1s in their hands?

I've got a similar problem with these guys....
http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Graphics/BUG.jpg

That's a 25mm figure next to the big bug, so you can see how large it
is.
I've got thirty of these things ("Aracnids", despite the six legs, from
the
"Battlords of the 23rd Century" line) that I picked up on clearance, and
I'm dying to use them in a game.

Of course, I have to paint them first....

I have a feeling that Stargrunt really isn't going to be able to handle
these figures at all.  You can't see it in the scan, but the Bug is
carrying a rifle that's a little bigger than the guy standing next to
him,
plus he's got a pair of big missile pods and that gunlike thing sticking
out of his back...he's closer to being a light vehicle than a heavy
trooper.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: Cheese factor