Prev: Re: Fighters and Defense Next: RE: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

RE: Cheese factor

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:24:19 -0400
Subject: RE: Cheese factor

Thank you for the links.

As for Mr. Atkins, I am sure I caught him at a bad moment, or I failed
insert into my E-mail the searching tone that I was feeling.

My response was meant as an explanation that I was not trying to game
the
system, but the lack of information that I was able to find.

Again, thank you for the links.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net