Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Re: [SG] Scout units

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 16:06:05 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Scout units

Indy wrote:

> Tony Francis wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > Maybe I'm laboring under a mis-impression (wouldn't be the first
> > > time ;-), but aren't there 25mm OUDF grav bikes in existence
already?
> > > Or am I just being delusional? (no comments from peanut gallery!)
> >
> > Sorry, that's my fault for not reading your mail properly. I'll
crawl
> > back under my stone now, shall I ? ;-)
>
> Nope, too late - need you out in the open!  :-)

What, where you can get a clean shot at me ? No chance - I'm heading for
cover RIGHT NOW !

Tony
[I'm not paranoid - I _know_ you're out to get me ! ;-)]
Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer
Kuju Entertainment

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense