Prev: A platoon by any other name... would it smell as sweet? Next: Infantry mounting in 6mm

(FT) New Ship Miniatures

From: Shawn M Mininger <smininger@y...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:47:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: (FT) New Ship Miniatures

DLD Productions just released a new line of ships for
Full Thrust.

They are the makers of some of the best space station
and orbital defence miniatures that I know of.	If you
want to check out what they offer, follow the link
below.

http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/

PS>  The Fleet repair Dock is great for senerios.  I
like to put a dreadnaught in it and tell my players
that they must defeet the defending fleet in 5 turns
before the dreadnaught is able to power on ship
systems and enter into the battle.

=====
Thank You,

Shawn M Mininger

Prev: A platoon by any other name... would it smell as sweet? Next: Infantry mounting in 6mm