Prev: Re: Wargame Table Question Next: RE: Camo Examples

RE: Cheese factor

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:16:47 -0400
Subject: RE: Cheese factor

No. I'm suffering from small budget.
Since I am going to try to introduce SG2 locally, I purchased what I
thought
would be enough for 3 "nations". I decided to go 15mm (partly from cost,
partly because of the discussions on the list). I purchased 4 Standard
and 2
PA groups for 3 powers (NAC, NSL, KV).

I had a misconception of what a "platoon" consisted of.

Thanks to the members on the list, I will reorganize the forces into a
"Reinforced Platoon" (2 Levels of Command).

By the way, if you want to see a scan of the 15mm Kra'Vak, you can look
at
the following. Shown is front and back of each of the 15mm Kra'Vak
packs.
All	http://www.ftsr.org/images/sg2/sg15-k.jpg (239k)
SG15-K1 http://www.ftsr.org/images/sg2/sg15-k1.jpg (95k)   Line
SG15-K2 http://www.ftsr.org/images/sg2/sg15-k2.jpg (113k)  Cavalry
SG15-K3 http://www.ftsr.org/images/sg2/sg15-k3.jpg (85k)   Power Armor
The scans are "as arrived" (not painted, inked, or even cleaned of
flash).

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net