Prev: Re: Camo Examples Next: RE: Cheese factor

Re: Wargame Table Question

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 15:23:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Wargame Table Question

In message <20010402152636.71028.qmail@web9808.mail.yahoo.com>, Kevin
Balentine
 writes:
> I once had a great 8x6 table I built with particle board, but when I
> moved it had to go. Now that I don't have a den committed to gaming
> anymore, I went with two cafeteria-style tables I bought at an
> Office Depot. Each table is 6x2.5. I place them side-by-side for a
> nice 6x5 surface. They fold down nicely and store in a closet.

I got two of the 8 x 2.5 ones, works really well.  I told my wife I
would fold them down and keep them in the garage, but it turned out
they starting warping a bit, so of course I have to keep them set up
all the time now. ;-)

If I were doing it from scratch, I'd go for something (at least) 6'
wide, and strong enough to support me if I crawl on top.  A local club
has a table at least 8' wide and crawlable, it's a nice experience.

Prev: Re: Camo Examples Next: RE: Cheese factor