Prev: RE: [FT] A Question Or Two Next: Re: Fighters and Defense

RE: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:32:15 -0400
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

I sent this on Friday, but it got lost in E-mail limbo.

I know that I would like to see this for the Furture Wars figures.
They seem to have much more interchangeable turrets.
I know that you sell them under different names but it would seem
simpler to
offer the bodies seperate from the turrets:
 Medium Chasis
Triton IV tracked chasis
Triton V GEV/Grav chasis
Simcat tracked chasis
 Large Chasis
Demios GEV/Grav chasis
Ganymede SHvy GEV/Grav chasis
etc.
-
 Turrets for Medium Chasis
T1 (Triton) HVC Turret
S1 (Simcat) HKP Turret
M1 GMS Turret
M2 SLAM Turret
AA AA Turret
 Turrets for Large Chasis
G1 (Ganymede) Hvy MDC Turret
D1 SHvy MDC Turret
HH Twin MDC Turret
HB (Helbat) Artillery Turret
etc.

I would think that it would simplify your inventory (less stock
numbers),
and allow us players a greater number of choices in figures. Customers
order
chasis/turret combinations. IFVs, VTOLs, APCs, Riverine, and Aerospace
are
chasis only.

It might work for the Dirtside Miniatures line as well, but I only have
Phalanx and Paladins (same turrets on both), so I do not know how well
they
interchange with the other turrets.

-----
Brian Bell